—— The responsibilities:
- Solution Preparation/Management Proposal based on Customers Requirements
- Generation for Pre-sales Material & RFP & Service Solution & Marketing Insight (超强的解决方案和PPT 能力)
- TW DevOps Service and Capability demonstrations
- Lead Proof of Concept Creation with Technical Guys;
- Good Communication, Internal&External Relationship build-up;
- Corporation – Work together with Delivery Team, PM Team and Technical Guys.
- Preparation – Tailoring a prospect specific presentation or Service Solution Presentation that precisely meets the needs of the prospect.
- Demonstration – Service Capability Demonstration internally and externally;
- Request for Proposal (RFP) – pre-sales have a detailed knowledge of the TW-Product Evolution Service, in addition to its application to business problems. As such, presales are frequently involved in technical details in RFP preparation.
- Marketing Insight – Typically the marketing insight align closely. Directly in touch with the DevOps market, they can share market feedback with TW, Make market
- Project management assistance – To provide unparalleled customer feedback to project managers and provide assistance to PM for Project Management;
- Proposal assistance – Involved in the sale stage since the discovery of the prospect business problems, complete the business analysis and technical component of a sales proposal.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Amanda develops software for various client projects by traveling to client sites and collaborating with fellow ThoughtWorkers to build viable software solutions.
Back to top