—— The responsibilities:
- Solution Preparation/Management Proposal based on Customers Requirements
- Generation for Pre-sales Material & RFP & Service Solution & Marketing Insight (超强的解决方案和PPT 能力)
- TW DevOps Service and Capability demonstrations
- Lead Proof of Concept Creation with Technical Guys;
- Good Communication, Internal&External Relationship build-up;
- Corporation – Work together with Delivery Team, PM Team and Technical Guys.
- Preparation – Tailoring a prospect specific presentation or Service Solution Presentation that precisely meets the needs of the prospect.
- Demonstration – Service Capability Demonstration internally and externally;
- Request for Proposal (RFP) – pre-sales have a detailed knowledge of the TW-Product Evolution Service, in addition to its application to business problems. As such, presales are frequently involved in technical details in RFP preparation.
- Marketing Insight – Typically the marketing insight align closely. Directly in touch with the DevOps market, they can share market feedback with TW, Make market
- Project management assistance – To provide unparalleled customer feedback to project managers and provide assistance to PM for Project Management;
- Proposal assistance – Involved in the sale stage since the discovery of the prospect business problems, complete the business analysis and technical component of a sales proposal.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top