People (HR) Operations Specialist
The role is accountable for people operation initiatives through the employees’ life cycle for ThoughtWorks Singapore office, in alignment with the company’s business and people strategies. As a software services and consulting firm, people really are our business, and your job will be to support them.
The overall responsibilities include:
- Manage end to end HR operations including onboarding, offboarding, maintaining HR policies and payroll management.
- Review and implement Compensation & Benefits programs, policies and processes to achieve desired market compensation positioning
- Managing the annual performance and salary review process, driving feedback culture, quality of appraisals and timely closure.
- Be a point of contact for general HR/payroll enquiries.
- Ensuring workplace welfare including adherence to statutory requirements.
- Ensuring fun at work, instilling energy and enthusiasm in the workplace.
- Continuously assessing the employee pulse and cultural climate, proactively identifying issues and working with various stakeholders for resolution.
- Participating in the design and owning the deployment of HR deliverables and employee initiatives focused on people satisfaction and engagement.
Skills and Experience:
- 4-8 yrs of experience in HR role
- Possess a global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures.
- Experience in global employee tax treatment will be a plus.
- Experienced in HR policy and practice deployment and adherence.
- Ability to multi-task and work well across different business functions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to operate as part of a team as well as independently.
- Proactive in nature, going out of the way to learn and contribute.
Back to top