Organisational Change Consultant
ThoughtWorks creates solutions that cover the entire lifecycle of large scale problems for our clients from ideation through implementation. We offer consulting and development services to help our clients define their strategy, solution architecture and deliver outcomes that provide tangible business benefits. We are looking for experienced Change Management Consultants initially to work on large scale transformation projects within our Financial Services clients. We work with organizations in every industry however and our consultants will share learnings and collaborate on new techniques across sectors.
- Lead large scale Business Transformation programmes
- Use of broad enterprise-wide knowledge, understanding of business processes, and technical knowledge to determine the customer’s most strategic needs
- Work closely with Business Leaders to create new Business Models, process improvements and drive future growth
- Providing coaching to people on culture and organisational change
- Implement change structures and bring the organisation along with your new way of thinking
- Leadership of several project managers, consultants, subcontractors and partners to monitor on-going delivery health
- Develop deep strategic C-level relationships and champion change at a board level.
- Collaborate with specialty service areas within TW to solve clients business problems
- Training and coaching teams
- Manage Stakeholders both internally and externally
- Deep experience in the implementation of strategic business changes through technology and improved processes.
- Experience of the Financial Services Industry
- Natural ability to empathise with customers fears and concerns
- Experience of up-skilling and training teams.
- Good motivational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills team, customer relationship management and business development
- Experience with agile delivery methodologies and helping teams explore, adopt and optimize Agile-lean processes, principals, and practices.
- Experience being involved in agile transformations, ideally having led one in the past
- Demonstrated Executive level customer relationship management
- Collaborative and un-hierarchical work style
- Innovative attitude towards creating high-functioning teams in organizations.
- Minimum 10 years of consulting, managerial/supervisory experience
The role is based in London, England with a competitive salary and a posting date of Tuesday 3rd January 2017 and closing date of Thursday 2nd February 2017.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top