ThoughtWorks is looking for -
- Passionate programmers with expertise in developing native applications for the iOS/Android platform. Hands-on experience of minimum 4 years in mobile development is a must.
- Minimum 5 years+ delivery experience within complex, enterprise environments.
- Have worked across the whole SDLC including analysis, design, coding and implementation of object-oriented applications
- Strong OO design skills, including good design patterns knowledge
- Interest in or experience of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Worked in a forward looking environment using techniques such as test driven development and continuous integration
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment People who have experience and understanding of a variety of mobile platforms and toolsets.
- People who have the ability to judge and recommend appropriate platform choices given context about a particular application.
- Opportunity to create and implement non-trivial, end to end business solutions on a variety of mobile platforms
- Chance to work with and influence large enterprises, innovative startups, as well as not for profit organizations
- An Agile environment that values programmer practices like test driven development (TDD), and continuous integration (CI) based on Extreme Programming (XP) methodology
- A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment.
- Chance to work alongside industry luminaries like Martin Fowler, Jim Highsmith, Pramod Sadalage
- An environment that encourages contribution to open source projects
- Flexible career paths, decided by YOU and not by HR or your manager
- Opportunities to learn bleeding edge technologies, from scratch, on real life projects
- A chance to have a lot of fun while you work
Our application process will assess your passion, technical skills and culture fitment. We’ll get you to write code, pair with us and meet your potential colleagues. If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!
Back to top