Lead Software Developer
- Lead teams of software engineers
- Be a mentor and role model to less experienced developers
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Learn new technologies and help shape new offerings for our business
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you're passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Development and delivery experience with Java, .NET, Ruby, Scala, Clojure or Mobile
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Have helped lead development on large, custom-built object-oriented applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software best practices, like TDD, BDD and continuous integration
Here's an example from one of our developers:
- I started as a C# developer 8 years ago but don't like to limit myself to one programming language - I'm currently attending meet-ups to learn Scala
- I have a 10 year old daughter who I am teaching (with some success) how to code
- I am passionate about TDD, CI and CD and have introduced these methods in my last two jobs
You can upload this info in a document via the CV / Resume link.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Amanda develops software for various client projects by traveling to client sites and collaborating with fellow ThoughtWorkers to build viable software solutions.
Back to top