Lead Retail Consultant
We are a software company and a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients' toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
You will be a core member of the Retail Consulting Team focused on equipping and guiding clients on effectively leveraging emerging digital channels, tactics and tools to engage their target audiences. This role is primarily focused on omni or single channel customer engagement strategies, mobile, analytics, and digital transformation initiatives.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction with service, actionable insights, and deliverables by managing relationships with the client and leveraging all available resources to build a reputation for excellent service and positive referrals
- Frequently evaluate how ThoughtWorks services can address retailer's key business issues.
- Provide project leadership for the client’s major initiatives. This could include supporting presales evaluations, helping to define quantifiable expectations for implementations or ensuring successful service delivery
- Manage cross-functional project teams and proactively communicate customer and project information within the account team including senior management, client principals, general managers, and managing directors
- Ensure that successful projects continue beyond implementation to solution adoption and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high level functional knowledge of the entire scope of client deliverable
- Generate ideas aimed at driving increased engagement, in alignment with clients overall business strategy.
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Identify emerging technologies, determine opportunity for ThoughtWorks, and develop go-to-market strategies where/when appropriate
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of retail technology vendors and product offerings
- The ability to operate effectively with senior level retail executives required
- Ability to conduct business at C‐level
- You will have presence in the retail industry and will have delivered Keynote speaking, panel guests, public advisory papers. You will have a strong professional personal brand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of a retailer’s marketing/merchandising/supply chain/store operations or ecommerce processes, business issues, pain points and strategies
- Ability to understand and communicate client expectations to internal teams
- Proven experience in delivering clear, strategic presentations to senior management
Back to top