Lead Retail Consultant
- Ensure overall client satisfaction with service, actionable insights, and deliverables by managing relationships with the client and leveraging all available resources to build a reputation for excellent service and positive referrals
- Frequently evaluate how ThoughtWorks services can address retailer's key business issues.
- Provide project leadership for the client’s major initiatives. This could include supporting presales evaluations, helping to define quantifiable expectations for implementations or ensuring successful service delivery
- Manage cross-functional project teams and proactively communicate customer and project information within the account team including senior management, client principals, general managers, and managing directors
- Ensure that successful projects continue beyond implementation to solution adoption and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high level functional knowledge of the entire scope of client deliverable
- Generate ideas aimed at driving increased engagement, in alignment with clients overall business strategy.
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Identify emerging technologies, determine opportunity for ThoughtWorks, and develop go-to-market strategies where/when appropriate
- Knowledge of retail technology vendors and product offerings
- The ability to operate effectively with senior level retail executives required
- Ability to conduct business at C‐level
- You will have presence in the retail industry and will have delivered Keynote speaking, panel guests, public advisory papers. You will have a strong professional personal brand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of a retailer’s marketing/merchandising/supply chain/store operations or ecommerce processes, business issues, pain points and strategies
- Ability to understand and communicate client expectations to internal teams
- Proven experience in delivering clear, strategic presentations to senior management
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top