Lead QA Consultant
At ThoughtWorks, Test Automation and Agile Testing are central to our delivery methodology. Our consultants have contributed significantly to Open Source testing tools, such as Sahi, Selenium and SharpRobo and we like to stay at the forefront of automated testing practices.
We are looking for forward looking individuals with an aptitude for learning new domains and testing methodologies to join our consulting team as a Lead QA Analyst in Australia, and lead the way for software testing.
A Lead QA Consultant at ThoughtWorks will:
- Be a hands-on tester who is comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing
- Test multi-tier web-based applications and use practices to strategically test and engage in exploratory testing
- Be involved in the full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
- Get to the bottom of root-causes for test failures, and define corrective actions
- Speak with authority around test automation and be able to spot points of value in the process
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business, other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment
What experience will set up a Lead QA for success?
- Experience leading teams and engagements
- Experience with at least one notable open source testing framework
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment, including wearing various “hats” such as iteration manager
- Experience in testing mobile or web applications
As a Lead QA at ThoughtWorks you will be able to:
- Work on and mentor Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development testing
- Shape the future of ThoughtWorks and the wider I.T community by leading and/or contributing to events within ThoughtWorks
- Be a part of an organisation that is as committed to social responsibility as it is to technology and innovation
At ThoughtWorks we are a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals. We value diversity, and treasure mixing people from different cultures, genders, and backgrounds, as such we welcome you to bring all your uniqueness to our team. Working here is refreshingly different!
If you are interested in finding out more, please upload an informal cover letter to tell us at least three interesting things about yourself, your career, your passions and why you are interested in joining ThoughtWorks. You may also upload a CV detailing your experience.
Back to top