Lead Mobile Developer
ThoughtWorks is looking for -
- Passionate programmers with expertise in developing native applications for the iOS /Androidplatform. Hands-on experience of minimum 5 years in mobile development is a must.
- Minimum 8 years delivery experience within complex, enterprise environments.
- Have worked across the whole SDLC including analysis, design, coding and implementation of object-oriented applications
- Strong OO design skills, including good design patterns knowledge
- Interest in or experience of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Worked in a forward looking environment using techniques such as test driven development and continuous integration
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment People who have experience and understanding of a variety of mobile platforms and toolsets.
- People who have the ability to judge and recommend appropriate platform choices given context about a particular application.
- Opportunity to create and implement non-trivial, end to end business solutions on a variety of mobile platforms
- Chance to work with and influence large enterprises, innovative startups, as well as not for profit organizations
- An Agile environment that values programmer practices like test driven development (TDD), and continuous integration (CI) based on Extreme Programming (XP) methodology
- A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment.
- Chance to work alongside industry luminaries like Martin Fowler, Jim Highsmith, Pramod Sadalage
- An environment that encourages contribution to open source projects
- Flexible career paths, decided by YOU and not by HR or your manager
- Opportunities to learn bleeding edge technologies, from scratch, on real life projects
- A chance to have a lot of fun while you work
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top