Interaction Designer - Products
ThoughtWorks Studios is a diverse, highly collaborative team that is dedicated to creating groundbreaking products. Its current products provide solutions for project management (Mingle), continuous delivery (Go CD, Snap CI), and automated testing (Twist, Gauge). ThoughtWorks Studios also conducts continuous R&D in the search for products that will not only help teams work better, but also force them to think differently.
We prioritize curiosity and talent. We understand that technology moves fast and it's as much about what you can learn as what you’ve done. We cultivate an environment where people feel free to be their authentic selves, even if that self has a soul patch or an unironic fondness for Ke$ha. Your innate drive to create, to know, to learn is key to fostering the high levels of innovation that will build our next great product. By joining ThoughtWorks Studios, you join a unique community of individuals whose shared purpose is revolutionizing IT.
ThoughtWorks is a low-bureaucracy, high-productivity kind of place. While our best workers tend to be highly informed by lean and agile approaches, we are not process ideologues: we value getting stuff done. We want our team members to work however they feel most comfortable because that's when we do our best. So settle in, grab a coconut water, and prepare to have fun building something exciting.
To flourish, we believe you'll have...
- A great attitude and hunger for learning
- Ability to take concepts/lo-fi and drive design through release
- An excellent eye for visual design
- Responsive development
- Knowledge of heuristic design principles and information architecture
- Experience working with development teams
Bonus round! Ding ding!
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Mobile development
- Back-end development
- Experience working with marketing teams
- Experience in executing or mentoring delivery best practices
This non-travel role is based out of our Bangalore office with relocation assistance available if needed. You will work in support of our consumer-facing products and their accompanying marketing needs.
What we can offer…
- A flexible workplace that is family-friendly: no one will give you the stink-eye if you have to leave early to take care of someone
- Resources in support of conference attendance
- The career support of a large company for mentoring, coaching and new challenges/opportunities
- An organization that is as committed to social responsibility as it is to technology and innovation
Back to top