- Collect Requirement
- Gather feedback
- Solutioning (along with core Bahmni team members)
- Plan implementation release
- Ensure effective client communication
- Implementation (customising the product for the client)
- Create Implementation case study for marketing
- Provide inputs on how the implementations can be made simpler
- Understand and recommend changes to hospital processes (could be a part of solutioning, but wanted to call it out separately)
- Provide inputs to the product team about new features demanded by the clients.
- Travel to client site when necessary.
Overall ensure client is super happy with the implementation
- Working knowledge of Linux i.e. ability to read/understand simple shell scripts, familiarity with common linux commands, file-system/user/process concepts.
- Basic understanding of networks. Ability to do very basic network diagnostics and maintenance.
- Basic understanding of how browser and server interact with each other over the network.
- Familiarity with configuring end user devices running Android and Windows.
- Analytical skills to be able to understand hospital processes and its mapping to software software systems.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate, explain and teach basic computers and Bahmni to hospital staff (includes people who have never used a computing device)
- Ability to communicate with development team
- Flexible to travel for few weeks to safe but remote parts in Indian and outside India.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top