Bahmni is an open source EMR & hospital
s and clinics, at point of care, in multiple countries. Scaling Bahmni to amplify the impact is core to the vision of the product. This is translating to expected year-on-year growth in Implementations & Support.
Bahmni Implementation Engineer
To contribute in Bahmni’s implementations and their support to create great customer experience for ThoughtWorks’ clients. You will be responsible configuring, customising, deploying Bahmni and training users to meet the needs of the hospitals/clinics. You will get opportunity to work in a great environment at ThoughtWorks office.
Responsibilities towards Bahmni implementations which includes
- “Needs assessment”
- Configuration and Customisation
- Support Post Deployment and go live
- Working knowledge of Linux i.e. ability to read/understand simple shell scripts, familiarity with common linux commands, file-system/user/process concepts.
- Basic understanding of networks. Ability to do very basic network diagnostics and maintenance.
- Basic understanding of how browser and server interact with each other over the network.
- Familiarity with configuring end user devices running Android and Windows.
- Analytical skills to be able to understand hospital processes and its mapping to software software systems.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate, explain and teach basic computers and Bahmni to hospital staff (includes people who have never used a computing device)
- Ability to communicate with development team
- Flexible to travel for few weeks to safe but remote parts in Indian and outside India.
Back to top