- “Needs assessment”
- Configuration and Customisation
- Support Post Deployment and go live
- Working knowledge of Linux i.e. ability to read/understand simple shell scripts, familiarity with common linux commands, file-system/user/process concepts.
- Basic understanding of networks. Ability to do very basic network diagnostics and maintenance.
- Basic understanding of how browser and server interact with each other over the network.
- Familiarity with configuring end user devices running Android and Windows.
- Analytical skills to be able to understand hospital processes and its mapping to software software systems.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate, explain and teach basic computers and Bahmni to hospital staff (includes people who have never used a computing device)
- Ability to communicate with development team
- Flexible to travel for few weeks to safe but remote parts in Indian and outside India.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top