Head of Marketing Germany
ThoughtWorks, a fast growing technology company with over 4000 people around the globe, is seeking a passionate Head of Marketing to develop the marketing strategy, execute end-to-end online and offline campaigns, monitor progress and lead a growing and dynamic marketing team.
Ranked #31 out of the top 50 brands in content marketing in 2014 and having 119K Twitter followers (and counting!), ThoughtWorksis a prominent B2B brand, providing an exciting environment for a marketer that wants to make an impact in the digital age.
As the Head of Marketing in such an exciting place, you need to demonstrate:
- Eagerness to be hands-on in two main areas: the real world (events, community involvement, conferences) and the online world (social media, groups, forums)
- Ability to develop marketing strategy across Germany, but also be the hands-on executor
- Confidence building strong relationships and partnerships with key business leaders, locally and globally, to help them shape the direction of our business; but also building a lean, engaged and collaborative team
- Appreciation of good visual design, and comfort working with our designers to get the right results
- Ability to blend creativity, diversity, innovation and technology excellence at the core to help ThoughtWorks, our clients and our partners achieve our collective ambitious missions
…and this is who you are:
- You have been working in a tech B2B environment for minimum 8 years and loved every bit of it!
- You love communicating and you are able to connect with internal and external stakeholders from local developers to far-flung marketing colleagues. But you are not someone who expects a drove of agencies to support you on strategy, or to drive your opinion. We’re hiring you, for you, not for your vendor connections.
- You are a creative and innovative thinker, but also understand the importance of collecting and analysing data, establishing facts, and making conclusions.
- You are fascinated by the rapid shifts in marketing and marketing technology, and you are not someone who spends months perfecting a beautiful plan. We work light and fast, our world changes too fast to plan years ahead.
- You are not a corporate animal. We don't have a hierarchy, so managing upwards isn't useful here. You’ll be comfortable in your own voice, not hiding behind marketing jargon.
- You are able to deftly juggle multiple balls, organise, prioritise, and above all, believe in yourself. How else will all this be possible?
We work with people and organisations that have ambitious missions. With software delivery at our core, we specialise in digital product and service innovation.
We help businesses make the organisational changes (delivery and service models) required to make that product innovation succeed in the digital era. We do this on a bedrock of 20+ years as the industry leader in Agile and Lean software delivery.
We have a reputation for having the world’s leading technical talent, and have in recent years invested heavily in customer experience, design, innovation, and digital strategy. We are focused on helping the technology industry improve. We do this by writing books, blogging, running events, talking at conferences, and championing open source.
ThoughtWorks Deutschland GmbH
Back to top