Graduate Software Developer / Quality Analyst
Want to work with a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals?
Want to change the world through software and consulting?
Then read on...
What’s your craft?
We are seeking graduates with a real PASSION for learning that are CURIOUS and often CHALLENGE the status quo. Attitude, aptitude and integrity are central to all successful applicants.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or with some programming component.
- Experience in object-oriented languages such as Java, C# or Ruby.
- Comfortable in application of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to Program Design or apply OOPs concepts
- Have understanding of OS, DB & CS Concepts
- Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent
- Aptitude to learn new domains, test techniques and technologies
- Inclination towards programming and Interest in learning new languages
- Strong analytical skills
- Knack to come up with test scenarios including edge cases for products/features
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking when developing tests
- Feel comfortable working closely within teams with developers, business and other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment
- Passion for technology and software quality
As a Software Developer / Quality Analyst with ThoughtWorks, here's what you can do:
- Learn something new every day
- Travel a lot
- Work with the latest technologies
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices such as TDD and pair programming
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality
- Spend your first few weeks training abroad with other graduates at ThoughtWorks University (TWU)
We’re currently seeking Software Developers and Quality Analysts to join us. Please apply here and state in your cover letter which role you are interested in:
Back to top