Job Position supervise work of other employees? No
Job Position requires travel? Yes, travel at least 80% across the U.S.
Education: Must have at least Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
Professional Experience: Must have 12 months post bachelors experience in job offered or as a Software Developer, Applications Developer, Software Engineer, or related.
Special Skill Sets Required - Must have experience in:
- Utilizing Agile development methodologies including Continuous Integration, Extreme Programming, Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development and pair programming;
- Performing automation test frameworks, including unit, functional, and integration testing;
- Developing software application using Java, Ruby, or .NET;
- Working on projects with distributed teams, including coordinating across countries and time zones; and
- Coaching and mentoring junior developers in all aspects of software development, including Agile development methodologies.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Amanda develops software for various client projects by traveling to client sites and collaborating with fellow ThoughtWorkers to build viable software solutions.
Back to top