Business Development Manager
ThoughtWorks is a global software company and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our clients’ toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
As a world-renowned pioneer of software innovation, we work with courageous executives who have ambitious missions. With specialists working across Financial Services, Retail and Public Sector, we’re the technology partner of choice for organisations who are looking to make big change and disrupt their industries.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Be part of our growth and evolution, helping to shape our future client portfolio
- Have strong sector experience, ideally in Retail and Financial Services, as well as experience working in tech
- Identify enterprise level opportunities for new customers and thrive when engaging with executive stakeholders
- Focus exclusively on generating revenue across the UK and have proven personal success in business development
- Operate with gravitas and humility, aligning prospective clients with ThoughtWorks values
If you’re looking to work with high profile clients, delivering re-platforming services, large-scale digital & technology business transformation and emerging technology innovation, please submit your CV and tell us why you want to join ThoughtWorks.
At ThoughtWorks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top