Business Analyst with Supply Chain Expertise
ThoughtWorks is synonymous with innovation. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We’re dedicated to the art of software delivery, by keeping it lightweight, Agile and open-source. Our clients are organisations with ambitious missions, for whom we deliver complex enterprise systems.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with Supply Chain Expertise who is passionate about redefining supply chain , working in tandem with a team of practitioners, developers and data scientists to build a next generation solution.
Business Analyst Expertise:
- Demonstrated experience of working successfully with development teams to deliver bespoke software
- Strong facilitation and communication skills and experience of leading workshops
- Experience prioritising competing demands from stakeholders with ability to get buy-in and resolve conflicts
- Some experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience with modelling business processes utilising a variety of tools and techniques
- A genuine passion for quality software and problem solving; and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Ability to work and collaborate with UX folks would be desirable
Supply Chain Management Expertise:
- At Least 1 SAP SCM Implementation experience
- In-depth knowledge including process, SAP transactions and database models on Demand Planning (DP), Supply Network Planning, Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS, Global Available to promise check (GATP), APO, Transportation Planning/vehicle scheduling (TP/CS), Transport Load Builder
- Strong consulting and analysis experience on building enterprise solutions ,you'll be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. You'll be responsible for orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors, subject matter experts, end users and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
- At least 10 years of experience in Information technology solutions with at least 5 years focused on supply chain.
We're seeking talented & passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. If you have experience in a similar role then we'd love to hear from you!
Our strongest candidates will likely have:
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools
- Facilitate in organisational transformation, solutioning, and execution
- Mentor and evangelise Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery analysis best practices
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
- Work collaboratively with clients and travel if required during project inception and delivery
Back to top