- Demonstrated experience of working successfully with development teams to deliver bespoke software
- Strong facilitation and communication skills and experience of leading workshops
- Experience prioritising competing demands from stakeholders with ability to get buy-in and resolve conflicts
- Some experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience with modelling business processes utilising a variety of tools and techniques
- A genuine passion for quality software and problem solving; and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Ability to work and collaborate with UX folks would be desirable
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools
- Facilitate in organisational transformation, solutioning, and execution
- Mentor and evangelise Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery analysis best practices
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
- Work collaboratively with clients and travel if required during project inception and delivery.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Meaghan is involved in assessing progress and accuracy at various stages of the development cycle, from design to release. She uses a variety of tools and her own expertise to make sure client products and solutions are being developed correctly.
Back to top