When you join ThoughtWorks you join a wonderful community of people who are passionate about learning, and about sharing what they learn. A community that includes the people who write the books on software excellence and innovation, who write the tools that we all use. A community that is passionate about doing great work for interesting clients, and bringing those clients on a journey of change. A community that is determined to use software to improve lives.
Do you bring out the best in the teams you lead? Do you innovate on the best way to deliver business value through software? Are you frustrated with the old ways of building software? Do you get what it takes to delivery truly exceptional software? Are you willing to go where the action is to manage high value projects?
We are looking for someone who not only knows how to bring together a team to deliver great software to our clients, but can help us build our footprint in a growing location. We need someone who sees technology, process and organisational problems, and is driven to fix them, and along the way influence the industry to move in a better direction.
As a Business Analyst at ThoughtWorks, here is what you will be doing:
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools
- Facilitate in organisational transformation solutioning and execution
- Mentor and evangelise Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development analysis best practices
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical, ego-free environment, where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
- Demonstrated experience of working successfully with development teams
- Strong facilitation skills and experience of leading workshops
- Experience prioritising competing demands from stakeholders with ability to resolve conflicts
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience with modelling business processes utilising a variety of tools and techniques
- A genuine passion for quality software; and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Ready? Then reach out to Harry - he is looking forward to getting to know you!
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Amanda develops software for various client projects by traveling to client sites and collaborating with fellow ThoughtWorkers to build viable software solutions.
Back to top