- Demonstrated experience of working successfully with development teams to deliver bespoke software
- Strong facilitation and communication skills and experience of leading workshops
- Experience prioritising competing demands from stakeholders with ability to get buy-in and resolve conflicts
- Some experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience with modelling business processes utilising a variety of tools and techniques
- A genuine passion for quality software and problem solving; and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Ability to work and collaborate with UX folks would be desirable
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools
- Facilitate in organisational transformation, solutioning, and execution
- Mentor and evangelise Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery analysis best practices
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
- Work collaboratively with clients and travel if required during project inception and delivery.
Meet Some of ThoughtWorks's Employees
Ana’s work as a ThoughtWorks leader has made a positive impact for both clients and colleagues all over the world. Now based in San Francisco, Ana continues to drive change for both enterprise-level clients and ThoughtWorkers in the area.
Back to top