ThoughtWorks isn’t your average company, so we don’t hire average people.
We hire only the most talented, passionate people. Talented, driven and principled people who are passionate about software, brought together because they want to do something amazing.
Amazing work for our clients is the front line, revolutionizing the way the industry works is a gradual effect, improving society through software is our long term goal.
Working with us you'll get to:
- Join a global technology consultancy that wants to change the world
- Introduce, use and grow agile development practices on a project, including continuous integration (Go, Jenkins etc) and behavior or test driven development practices (TDD)
- Work on custom-designed, multi-tier, business applications that use the very latest technologies to build scalable and critical systems
- Contribute and collaborate throughout the software development life cycle
- Coach, mentor and generally spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside ThoughtWorks community
- Be part of an open and non-hierarchical environment where everyone is expected to speak up and collaborate in project and organizational directions
- Work with an amazingly talented and diverse bunch of people from all around the world
To be considered for a role with us, you'll bring the following:
- Passion about coding. Your idea of fun is probably to write an app in your spare time, be it a web 2.0 app or a shiny new framework to bring more fun to your daily activities
- Development and delivery experience with Java, .NET, Ruby, iOS, or Android. Expect to show us a bit of your talent
- Analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale custom-built OO applications
- Keen to work collaboratively with intelligent people, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment and build relationships
And we will really value if you have:
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
- Experience working with Agile methods, including Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience with picking and applying good software practices like test driven development (TDD), continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Active participation in the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor
Back to top