The Workforce Manager is responsible for forecasting and scheduling for a 300 seat global contact center supporting the Thomson Reuters Legal business. The role will provide recommendations and assist with workforce management technology solutions to improve the overall quality, increase efficiency and reduce overall operating costs.
Responsibilities include providing insight on daily staffing allocations, tracking monthly FTEs, providing forecasted staffing needs, and managing the overall operations of the workforce team.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Forecasting contact volume and staffing requirements
- Partner with Telecom to provide suggestions/enhancements to Cisco call routing scripts across contact center teams
- Monitor daily contact center performance and make recommendations for adjustments to ensure that department response time and service goals are met
- Effectively interpret data related to internal and external customer needs to drive operational improvements
- Optimize the use of department technology and workforce management techniques to improve contact center efficiency and effectiveness
- Create "What If" scenarios and present recommendations for staffing, forecasting, and budgeting purposes
- Oversee the day to day operations of the workforce management teams in Eagan, MN and Manila, Philippines
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 4-year degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in previous workforce management roles (forecasting, scheduling, & supervisor experience required)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient and working knowledge of contact center technologies, including workforce management applications such as Aspect eWFM/RTA, Calabrio One, Impact360, Cisco (CSD, Webview, CUIC, Script Editor), eGain/VIM, Virtual Hold, and IVR technologies
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Access, Excel and PowerPoint). Ability to maintain databases, create complex spreadsheets, and import/export data between applications.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top