Web Testing and Optimization Manager
The Thomson Reuters US Legal business is searching for a Web Testing and Optimization Manager to help drive a pivotal, large-scale digital transformation. As part of the Central Marketing organization in the Legal Business Unit, the Web Testing and Optimization Manager will be responsible for executing testing and optimization campaigns, including A/B and multivariate tests, on Thomson Reuters web site using Target and other tools in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. This is an ideal opportunity for those hungry to challenge the status quo and make a lasting impact in a Fortune 500 company.
The main goal of the Web Testing and Optimization Manager will be to continually optimize conversion and engagement across all areas of the website with a focus on E-Commerce and Lead Generation consistently with digital marketing strategy. Responsibilities include test ideation, prioritization, coordination and scheduling of testing activity along with interpretation and communication of results. Working closely with other Web Marketing team members, leadership, and partners to serve as a testing and optimization expert will be a key responsibility of this role.
- Manage site testing application and execution of testing campaigns on Thomson Reuters web sites to implement the optimization strategy
- Work with cross-functional team members and partners to generate test ideas along with coordinating and scheduling all testing activities.
- Manage the testing campaign calendar and results repository.
- Interpret test results and share insights with marketing partners.
- Provide innovative recommendations for test campaign ideas based on best practices and analysis.
- Contribute to customer-driven campaigns that align with business objectives and support the brand.
- Exercise strong attention to detail and project management skills to execute multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing or related areas; background in statistics preferred
- 3+ years experience in web/digital marketing; testing & optimization experience preferred
- Working knowledge and/or experience with web site testing applications, preferably Adobe Target
- HTML and Content Management Systems knowledge is a plus
- Proven ability to solve problems quickly and think critically and creatively; experience working with agile methodologies preferred
- Embraces change and is challenged by new ideas; proven track record of demonstrating initiative
- Strong written and oral communication and collaboration skills; demonstrated working with cross-functional teams
- Energetic, forward-thinking
- Passion for online, marketing and new technologies
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top