Wealth Support Specialist
We are seeking a Wealth Support Specialist to join our North American Wealth Management division. This is an excellent opportunity for someone join our Monitoring and Escalation Department and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the team and becoming capable of running the area and any incidents that arise within one year.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Receive calls and properly log all clients reported concerns and requests into Remedy Tracking System meeting all content and requirements
- Meet expectations for overall client satisfaction rating on client surveys to maintain world class standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as well as process and facilitate client issues in accordance to ITIL standards (Incident management)
- E-checklist – standard checklist to be completed through-out entire shift when in the Monitoring and Escalation area (incident detection and escalation)
- Continuous monitoring of our systems to determine and report any changes or trends in the system that may indicate future problems and properly escalate
- When necessary, research answers to questions or root cause of a problem using the Knowledge database or SharePoint site
- Document troubleshooting guidelines and/or policies and procedures
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Ability to work weekend shift: 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday including Holidays as required, plus two additional 8 hour days during the week
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive and ability to ask the right questions to gather the knowledge needed to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Capable of thinking clearly under pressure
- Pleasant, professional telephone manners essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Previous customer support and system monitoring experience within the financial services industry is desired
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices for Incident Management
- Microsoft Office product experience is desired
- College degree or financial experience recommended
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top