Wealth Support Specialist
The Refinitiv North American Wealth Management Service Desk seeks an individual for second level Product Support Call Center Analyst in a fast-paced environment. The duties would consist of client support, incident management, logging details and documentation. This is a full time, 1st shift position for those that are a self-reliant individual with a great ability to critically follow through situations without direct supervision.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming calls and/or emails which are properly logged all clients reported concerns and requests into Remedy Tracking System meeting all content and requirements
- Meet expectations for overall client satisfaction rating on client surveys to maintain world-class standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as well as process and facilitate client issues in accordance to ITIL standards (Participating in the Incident Management process)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Monitoring and Escalation Department on a rotational basis
- E-checklist - standard checklist to be completed throughout entire shift when in the Monitoring and Escalation area on a rotational basis (incident detection and escalation)
- Research answers to questions or root cause of a problem using the Knowledge database or SharePoint site and other resources available
- Document troubleshooting guidelines and/or policies and procedures
- Ability to work 1st shift, including Holidays; some travel may be scheduled and rotational on-call support needed
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive and the ability to ask the right questions to gather the knowledge needed to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) which will help support client calls
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Capable of thinking clearly under pressure, and multi-task
- Pleasant, professional telephone manners essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Previous customer support and system monitoring experience within the financial services industry is desired
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices for Incident Management
- Microsoft Office product experience is desired
- College degree or financial experience recommended
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Brookfield-Wisconsin-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top