Position Title: Videographer, Creative Services
In this role, you will:
- Ability to work independently or with internal team to edit coherent and creative pieces to meet video expectations within time constraints
- Maintain strict adherence to corporate and client brand standards
- Post-production logging, editing, and archiving
- Handle administrative responsibilities associated with projects including organization of file information and video assets
- Ability to maintain accurate records and consistently perform in a highly detailed-oriented environment
- Passionate about new technologies and ability to work in fast-paced, start-up environment
- Stay abreast of digital technology advancements with emphasis on video and web technologies
- Excellent ability to communicate, collaborate, organize, and multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to apply creativity and innovation to work processes
- Ability to review and edit information to catch errors and omissions and to ensure excellent work products
- Thorough knowledge of Premiere
- Demonstrate ability for diplomacy in all interactions with individuals at all levels of the organization
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Organizational skills and self/time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form
- Demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results.
- Produce Storyboards for review and approval by stakeholders before animation process begins.
- Periodically take photos of internal and external events for promotional purposes
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Must be detail-orientated with the skill sets needed to develop a project from conceptualization through final production.
- Solid understanding of graphic design principles and a demonstrated mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects Design.
- An intermediate-level understanding of Flash Action Scripting is a plus.
- A strong sense of typography, layout and design along with ability to maintain corporate design consistency standards, is a must.
- A practical understanding of InDesign is desirable.
- Practical experience in Web design, Flash, and HTML5 programming a plus.
- 3D Software experience a plus (Cinema 4D)
- Camera operator skills.
- Online Video Management (Codec knowledge a plus but not required)
- PC and MAC hardware and software knowledge required.
- Position requires strong oral and written communication skills, multitasking, and outstanding organizational and time-management skills, and the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines in fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Must be able to take direction and work well as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Must show strong initiative, self-motivation and follow through.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years professional experience
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when
ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top