Vice President, Demand Generation
Driving Growth, Defining Marketing Value
The Legal division of Thomson Reuters is a $3.5B business and an increasingly significant portion of growth is coming from our team in the Demand Center which encompasses the entire workflow for optimizing demand- from the backend system infrastructure to the martech stack and all the up and through the lead management funnel. This team is becoming an engine for transformation across the business as we define the best ways to deliver better business contribution through more effective marketing strategies...but we need an experienced leader to take us to the next level. We are looking for a seasoned Demand Generation leader who understands the need to listen but also takes decisive action, someone who can influence the organization with superior communication skills that incorporates the right mix of quantitative substantiation with qualitative context, and someone with a commercial acumen that wants to win.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a demand generation vision and strategy using industry best practices that can be institutionalized across the Legal organization
- Align and collaborate with key stakeholders- primarily sales and marketing leadership and also our executive team
- Help define and implement optimal lead management processes- including taxonomy, lead flow processes, SLA requirements with sales, SFDC compliance
- Drive and manage planning process with our segment marketing partners to ensure optimal resource management, attribution, forecasting
- Lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurements based on lead quality and conversion
- Create and track demand generation performance, quality and business impact through key metrics
- Manage BDR/SDR teams to ensure tele-prospecting engine is driving effective lead flow
- Partner with business unit marketing heads to define and track lead forecasts and conversion rates
- Manage the integration of marketing automation platform and CRM systems to enable lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics
- Clean and maintain customer and prospect data and manage the data warehouse
- Lead BI and analytics efforts to help lead and inform our business partners where we have optimal commercial opportunities
- Demonstrated track record engaging employees through thoughtful and inspiring people leadership approaches
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years proven experience in B2B lead generation and marketing-related experience, including demonstrated leadership of a marketing team in a B2B environment
- Experience in creating new organizations and operating mechanisms that become institutionalized across a matrixed organization
- Strong analytical and process-management skills
- Proven experience of delivering strong, influential communications materials and ability to deliver complex analyses on behalf of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to provide thought leadership and influence others
- Passion to compete and win
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top