UX Project Manager
This newly created opportunity is for a UX Project Manager who is extremely strong in multi-tasking, enjoys working on a variety of projects that may vary in length (days/weeks/months/years), is able to handle large project volumes, understands the complexities of an Agile work environment, and has the ability to influence decisions and drive results. The Project Manager of User Experience is responsible for helping to guide the UX team through successful completion of projects which include desktop, web and mobile products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in working in technology or product-based initiatives including web, desktop and mobile. This person will manage project requests and capacity planning, develop detailed project plans, provide reporting and champion projects through the approval process. This position requires constant communication, collaboration, and coordination with business leaders and technology partners throughout the organization.
- Manage project requests and capacity planning ensuring that projects are on time and within budgetary expectations
- Develop detailed project plans, metrics and reports to ensure client expectations are met and risk is mitigated
- Monitor progress of projects through the UX and development cycles
- Represent UX Team interests in meetings with the Business and Technology
- Contribute to ongoing product development roadmap
- Assume estimation responsibilities related to scope of work
- Facilitate Scrum and Agile ceremonies
- Constantly look for improvement to processes and deliverable quality
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of Project or Program Management experience
- 2 years of experience in a large scale data-rich environment
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project (or equivalent application)
- Demonstrated execution of project management methodology
- Knowledge of SDLC in waterfall and Agile projects
- Proven process and project management success.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests simultaneously and under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to partner effectively in a highly matrixed organization
- Project management or Agile certification (e.g. Certified ScrumMaster, Professional ScrumMaster, PMP, PMI-ACP or similar)
- User Experience Design Team or Technology Team experience
- Product development, web, mobile or Multi-channel experience
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top