UX Program Coordinator
Come and join the largest and fastest growing UX team in Thomson Reuters! We are a highly-diverse, multi-disciplinary team of over 50 self-driven UX professionals that take great pride in our work, and love the challenge of turning complex problems and constraints into elegant solutions that meet our users' needs. Our dedicated, open work space is ideal for promoting an agile, collaborative, supportive environment where diverse thinking, innovative design and experimentation is welcomed and encouraged. Our work focuses on a large portfolio of cloud-based, data-driven applications for the Legal market that gross over $3.5B annually, and range in size and scale from months to multiple years.
As a UX Program Coordinator, you'll work closely with researchers, designers, product owners, and engineers to coordinate research projects, recruit participants and ensure that the research process runs smoothly. You'll also have a chance to take part in research activities across the Thomson Reuters Legal business unit. To be successful in this role, you'll need to be self-motivated, fastidiously organized, and an excellent communicator.
- Manage recruiting
- Screen and recruit participants for research studies and handle all scheduling, communications, and coordination between the research team and the research participants
- Build, manage, and maintain a database of users for research projects and update the database after projects (when was this person contacted last, when did they last participate, what products or services do they use, etc.)
- Always keep user data privacy and security, consent agreements, and opt-outs at top of mind
- Search for qualified participants using various methods
- Conduct screening via email, phone, and surveys
- Ensure that research participants receive compensation for participating in studies
- Manage communications and promotional events
- Manage participant communications, including research project announcements, phone calls, emails, and scheduling
- Promote research opportunities and the team at internal and external facing events
- Create company-facing study updates in the form of blog posts
- Proofread and edit research findings reports
- Manage research team scheduling
- Arrange and manage the details of research preparation, facilities, and locations for projects
- Manage calendars, timelines, and scheduling details for our research projects
- Track activities and deadlines of research team-members
- Ensure that remote, in-office, and in-the-field research sessions run smoothly
- Work with a geographically disbursed team
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university OR equivalent experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- Attention to detail, organizational and planning skills, and ability to network and cold call to seek potential new respondents
- Ability to readily recall personal details of research participants in order to quickly and effectively match people with project requirements
- Knowledge of and interest in the User Experience / Customer Experience industry
- Experience with using online tools such as ethn.io or respondent.io to recruit and schedule research participants (or a willingness to learn)
- Previous experience creating training materials (written, video, etc.) a plus
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top