User Experience Designer
Thomson Reuters is looking for a passionate designer to join our cross-discipline user experience team working on our global tax, accounting and financial portfolio. As a user experience designer, you will be responsible for delivering impactful, user-centered solutions used daily by financial professionals around the world.
- Work collaboratively with design, business, development, and analytics teams.
- Execute visual, information, interaction and service design elements of the initiative that meets business and customer needs and delights customers.
- Transforms complex tasks into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs through the entire experience lifecycle, from the first-time user to the expert.
- Analyze internal and external feedback to create design solutions that satisfy user and business needs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to further improve our user experience.
- Create functional and visual design specifications for development teams.
- Articulate design concepts, intuitive interactions and workflows; through user journeys, storyboards, prototypes, wireframes and other materials.
- Bachelor of Design.
- Knowledge of UX principles, processes and methodologies.
- 1+ year creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications.
- Ability to bridge between business requirements, user research, branding, visual design, and technology.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Deliver high quality work on time in a collaborative environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present a strong rational for design decisions.
- Axure and/or Sketch expertise a must.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top