WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
In Thomson Reuters Enhanced Due Diligence (TR EDD), we provide our customers with intelligent information enabling them to manage reputational risk and make conscious business decisions.
TR EDD employs more than 350 people operating from research and operational centers in Panama City (Panama), Penang (Malaysia), Beijing and Shenzhen (China), Mumbai and Bangalore (India), and Gdynia and Katowice (Poland).
Our Team in Gdynia enjoys an international environment of approx. 30 people speaking 15 different languages.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our business is to know what our Clients need to know. Based on our reports, they decide on whether to do business with another company or whether to hire someone for an executive position. They can also make sure if they and their business partners are compliant with regulations they are subject to.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- To conduct media and Internet searches on companies and individuals in English and foreign languages (based on your language capacity)
- To investigate official sources (registrars, regulators, courts, etc.) for information on companies and individuals
- To analyze the collected information with view to reputational risk (sanctions, corruption, bribery, money laundering, terrorism financing, regulatory violations, etc.)
- To prepare comprehensive reports in English, which are:
- In a standardized format
- In accordance with our internal Research Methodology and Style Guide
- Meeting Client specific requirements
- Delivered on time
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Good understanding of French at least intermediate
- Excellent research (Internet), analytical and writing skills
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Word and Excel) on an advanced level
- Excellent ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Multitasking and good organizational skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in linguistics or translation, international relations, political science or journalism
- Knowledge in the fields of financial crime, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and anti-money laundering regulations
- Familiarity with the due diligence process
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top