- Gathers information, maintains databases and does research as well as interview to support TV producers, video journalists and cameramen
- Edit and possible film for video for TV clients
- Monitor North Korea's state media
- Monitor other media, including the websites of competitors
- Run basic administration of the editorial office
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a track record of reliability, thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have a record of being able to work on deadlines
- Will to learn new trends of video news and digital platforms
- Physical and mental strength to endure difficult circumstances when covering stories on site
- College students can also apply for the position
- Editing and filming skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Seoul-Korea, Republic of
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top