Transactions Relationship Manager
Transactions Relationship Manager
Financial and Risk
Go to Market (GTM)- Asia
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Transaction Sales (FXall) team seeks high energy, motivatedprofessionals for our Relationship Management Team. Candidates will possess good oral and writtencommunication skills(in English) and will be working closely with our clients,technology team and sales team. Keycandidates must have strong leadership skills, effective diagnostic and problemsolving capability, be an innovative thinker and able to deal with high stresssituations in a dynamic environment. Thecandidate will have experience in supporting established software and/orinformation services to the Foreign Exchange Financial community. They will be a proven self-starter, be ableto manage account relationships, provide a high level of customer service andhave a medium level of technical product knowledge.
- Responsible for managing relationships withthe company's key clients and/or banks
- Responsible for developing accountstrategies, making presentations and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Establish deep relationships in all areas ofa client/bank organization - trading, operations and technology
- Work with Sales to identify additionalopportunities for increasing volume and revenue from existing customer base
- Ensure the firm maximizes trading volume fromexisting customers
- Achieve defined targets of volume andadoption of new products
- Develop customized solutions for clienttrading, workflow and STP requirements
- Identify new product or functionalityenhancements to address client/bank needs
- Maintainand grow customer volumes
- Maintainclient footprint
- Growfootprint and usage of new products at clients
- Crosssell FX products - FXT, Eikon, REDI, Electronic Trading, andBestX
Qualifications and Experience Required
- The candidate must be a highly professional,self-motivated and organized individual with a proven track record of exceedingtargets.
- Experience working with an e-tradingplatform, FX or other financial markets software product via either a vendor orbank
- Key areas of competence are: RelationshipManagement, Client Services, E-trading, Business Process Management, Workflow,and Project Management.
- Excellent communication, presentation, andorganizational capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skillsare essential.
- 3 or more years of proven experience in eFXservicing client or relationship management is desirable.
- Understanding of FX algos, internalization,management of latency, rejects, hit ratios is desirable.
- Cross-asset background/experience isdesirable
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in Korean is a plus
- Bachelor's (BA/BS or University degree)degree or equivalent preferable
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top