Transaction Sales – Relationship Manager
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Banking Relationship Managers role provides an inside sales & support service to the existing banks client base of Thomson Reuters banking and Prime Broking Client community.
The definition of the existing account is a bank that has and is actively using a Thomson Reuters Execution product (including heritage FXall). The person will act as the 'go to person' for all Thomson Reuters FX products in use at the bank.
The role requires a proactive approach to volume & wallet share growth through new product deployment as well as protection of our position through strong account management skills. In certain cases the role will be an individual person covering all products across the bank and in other cases the individual may be part of a team within one of the larger banks. This coverage will be determined by each person's individual portfolio of clients
- Create and execute a volume & wallet share growth plan within your individual portfolio to meet the targeted objectives as set out by management
- Manage and protect an existing base of revenues within an assigned community/portfolio of banks, PB's and Active Trading clients as directed.
- Run quarterly client update meetings and speak to users regularly especially D2C users converted from RTFX
- Ensure all banks are on latest version of all Transaction products where relevant and product map is communicated to clients
- Update SF.com on regular basis with call reports and contact details of main people within bank outlining position and role.
- Create and maintain a detailed Gap analysis within each client to assist with pipeline growth and introduce new products.
- Run & manage a personal pipeline of opportunities of both Matching & D2C products within SF.com and be prepared to present these to management on a monthly basis
- Identify potential opportunities for ET and other enterprise sales e.g Elektron , Liquidity provision & share with Bank Sales
- Attend and Arrange client events as required
- Work with the Transaction sales buy-side sales team to provide leads for new client sales opportunities outside of the existing client base
- Work closely with the Buy Side Relationship management team to drive the growth of D2C volumes and revenues
- Work closely with the TR local sales teams in GTM to ensure there are open lines of communication
- Demonstrate an awareness and execute a sensible approach to expense management
- Take responsibility for the on boarding process to ensure clients go live in a timely manner.
Provide growth of volumes in line with defined targets on all installed products including but not limited to:
- Order Book
- Quick Trade (Options, Swaps and Forwards)
- Forward Matching
- Spot Matching
- NDF Order Book
Essential Skills and Experience
- MBA or University degree or experience gained in the industry.
- The candidate must be highly professional, self-motivated and organized individual.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational capability.
- Organization skill with the ability to regularly produce reports on results.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products and services
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top