Transaction Sales - Relationship Manager
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
TransactionSales (FXall) team seeks high energy, motivated professionals for our RelationshipManagement Team. Candidates will possessgood oral and written communication skills(in English) and will be workingclosely with our clients, technology team and sales team. Key candidates must have strong leadershipskills, effective diagnostic and problem solving capability, be an innovativethinker and able to deal with high stress situations in a dynamicenvironment. The candidate will haveexperience in supporting establishedsoftware and/or information services to the Foreign Exchange Financialcommunity. They will be a proven self-starter,be able to manage account relationships, provide a high level of customerservice and have a medium level of technical product knowledge.
- Responsiblefor managing relationships with the company's key clients and/or banks
- Responsiblefor developing account strategies, making presentations and ensuring customersatisfaction
- Establishdeep relationships in all areas of a client/bank organization - trading,operations and technology
- Workwith Sales to identify additional opportunities for increasing volume andrevenue from existing customer base
- Ensurethe firm maximizes trading volume from existing customers
- Achievedefined targets of volume and adoption of new products
- Developcustomized solutions for client trading, workflow and STP requirements
- Identifynew product or functionality enhancements to address client/bank needs
- 3 or more years of proven experience in eFX servicing client or relationship management is desirable.
- Understanding of FX algos, internalization, management of latency, rejects, hit ratios is desirable.
- Experience working with an e-trading platform, FX or other financial markets software product via either a vendor or bank
- Key areas of competence are: Relationship Management, Client Services, E-trading, Business Process Management, Workflow, and Project Management.
- Cross-asset background/experience is desirable
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top