This role is responsible for evaluating and developing the quality assurance and training components for the departments within Legal Customer Support. The driving and primary focus of this role is to maintain and enhance employees' knowledge, skills and ability to achieve service excellence. This role is responsible for developing, delivering, implementing and monitoring effectiveness of training and quality programs. This role may be involved in special projects, and project teams as appropriate.
- College graduate
- 3-4 years of progressive experience in training and development, preferably in a BPO industry
- With previous experience in providing customer support to clients
- Has experience identifying coaching and training opportunities for both new and experienced employees
- Willing to work on night shift and holidays
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Highly developed presentation/facilitation skills with an ability to "think on your feet" and communicate complex content to professionals
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Able to understand and empathize with customer concerns/issues and committed to providing quality results.
- Able to apply discretion resulting in appropriate/ desired resolutions.
- Can effectively diagnose internal and external customer needs and knows how to design educational programs to meet those needs
- Able to identify and finds solutions to potential trainings problems and service issues which may be systemic to the organization
- Understands the basic principles of coaching others
- Detail oriented, self motivated and can work independently
- Demonstrates project management skills
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top