- Lead training sessions focused on ONESOURCE products and the
implementation of these products.
- Conduct training sessions onsite at customer locations, in virtual classrooms,
and in a workshop format.
- Work with content team to continuously improve the content of the training
materials to coincide with system enhancements.
- Maintain and administer surveys and other information in order to meet
NASBA CPE requirements.
- Book and allocate back all required travel arrangements.
- Communicate internally to ensure billings are accurate and timely.
- 75% travel.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's degree required
- ONESOURCE Income Tax, ONESOURCE Firm Edition, ONESOURCE Tax
Provision, ONESOURCE State Apportionment and/or ONESOURCE Workflow
Manager Product experience preferred (1-2 years).
- Technical training experience preferred (1-2 years).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to work
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top