Job Title: Training Specialist
- Lead training sessions focused on ONESOURCE products and the implementation of these products.
- Conduct training sessions onsite at customer locations, in virtual classrooms, and in a workshop format.
- Work with content team to continuously improve the content of the training materials to coincide with system enhancements.
- Maintain and administer surveys and other information in order to meet NASBA CPE requirements.
- Book and allocate back all required travel arrangements.
- Communicate internally to ensure billings are accurate and timely.
- 75% travel.
- Bachelor's degree required
- ONESOURCE Income Tax, ONESOURCE Firm Edition, ONESOURCE Tax Provision, ONESOURCE State Apportionment and/or ONESOURCE Workflow Manager Product experience preferred (1-2 years).
- Technical training experience preferred (1-2 years).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to work independently.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Req #: JREQ085900
Locations: Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Job Function: Product / Process Training
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top