Training Curriculum and Onboarding Manager
- Ann Arbor, MI
We are looking for a Training Curriculum and Onboarding Manager to join our Tax and Accounting Customer Success team. This person will leadthe development and implementation of employee training and onboardingprograms within Customer Success.
Scope and Responsibilities :
• Conduct learning needs analysis and evaluation of all current training materials
• Oversee the design of curriculum
• Understand content structure and how curriculums, courses, learning objectives are designed to transfer knowledge
• Develop a new Customer Service training model, that improves engagement and ensures training is effective, accurate and relevant for each user type or customer success role (i.e. Rep, Escalation, Team Leads, Quality Coach)
• Work with Customer Success product subject matter experts (SMEs) and on the design, development, review and testing of new training curriculum and content
• Implement curriculum and development plans and processes, related to Onboarding, Talent retention, etc.
• Participate in activities to stay abreast of product enhancements and training deliverables, in collaboration with Product Excellence and Digital groups
• Communicate and demonstrate Customer Success culture and standards
Skills and Capabilities :
• Strong interpersonal skills including proven ability to collaborate with teams and individuals at all organizational levels
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to see details and larger picture
• Strong project management skills and able to successfully multi-task, set priorities, and meet timelines
•Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor's degree (BS or MA) in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or related field
• 3+ years of experience with similar industry and customer-facing training focus preferable
• Advanced knowledge of training tools and models
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top