Territory Sales Manager
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to be responsible for selling a comprehensive range of our Legal and Tax & Accounting Software solutions across the Singapore territory.
This is a quota carrying role with a predominant focus on new sales revenue growth and retention of the existing client base across all industry sectors. You will play a key role in driving revenue growth and retention activities in this role.
On a day to day basis, you will identify, qualify and coordinate meetings for all opportunities, perform product demonstrations and close new sales deals.
- Sales Quota Attainment - Consistently attain sales quota and annual sales growth for new sales. Identify, prioritize and close new account opportunities
- Grow existing customer base - Through close understanding of customer needs, develop existing business and secure annual renewals
- Sales Pipeline Management - Effectively manage the sales pipeline to ensure an adequate number of leads and deals are in the pipeline identified for both short and long term success
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities and keep internal systems up-to-date with account information, activities and contacts
- Product Knowledge and Demonstrations - Maintain proficiencies in online products to deliver effective and convincing demonstrations
- Work with colleagues worldwide to identify potential new products for sales in relevant market
- Develop and implement territory and account plans in accordance with business objectives
- Develop sales strategies and key relationships with accounts
- Work with marketing to develop target strategies
- Liaison with colleagues across the business internationally to work on pricing and logistics strategies
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree and/or at least 5 years equivalent work experience in an end to end professional software sales role
- Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong account manager and relationship driven mentality
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Commercial acumen and ability to identify opportunities to cross sell solutions
- Ability to manage a portfolio of 150 - 200 accounts
- Good organizational and time management skills
- An understanding of the legal marketplace is an advantage
- Ability and flexibility to travel
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top