What are the primary responsibilities and accountabilities of this role?
- Hit sales target as defined by manager through new business and development and retention of existing customer base.
- Maintain accurate and uptodate records in SFDC and forecast effectively.
- Responsible holistically for the account development, retention, increasing TR presence.
- Continue developing relationship, business and retention.
- Maintain deep knowledge of the designated accounts and the clients' workflow and challenges.
- Act as point of contact for the client and orchestrates the entire relationship within designated accounts.
- Strategically develops, executes and maintains a growth-centric account plan and own overall strategy for revenue growth and retention.
- Accountable for end-to-end service delivery and performance.
- Retain customers by tracking usage, contracts up for renewal, and ensuring customer experience.
- Develops strong, high level, contact network within the account including C and E level executives and department heads.
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and identifies new business opportunities and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
- Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
- Keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy, identify additional opportunities and promote accurate forecasting.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions.
- Serves as a business advisor to promote long term relationships with the client and drives overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
- Acts as customer's advocate internally and business ambassador within client's organization.
- Support Collection and Technology team in the connection with the customer to ensure successful implementation and healthy collection process.
- Legal Products sales knowledge and experience and advantage
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top