Territory Account Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- To drive and execute F&R revenue by working closely with sales specialists to execute Go-To-Market strategies for
achieving and exceed net sales and I/R plan
- Understand the local market dynamics, and ensure delivery of the Finance & Risk business priorities
- To retain and grow existing accounts revenue
- To lead large customer negotiations
- To build strong relationships with customer senior stakeholders
- To bring client feedback into product and content development to continue to enhance Thomson Reuters offerings
- To work with industry practice lead to develop a strategy plan for the NBFI sector which includes an analysis of
revenues/products, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule.
- To logs all customer engagement activities in TRUST system
- To drive cross team collaboration and focus via account plan
- Deep understanding of the trends and themes impacting the NBFI with particular reference to equity capital market, private equity & venture capital investment, new start-ups
- Understanding the financial tools used by these finance professionals.
- Product and workflow expertise
- Strong customer relationship building skills and customer management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A good team player and self-motivated to generate revenue using initiatives
- The ability to effectively identify, negotiate, generate and retain revenue
- Experience of working under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Well organized and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to identify problems and apply creative solutions
- Well-versed in 'total solution selling' regularly demonstrates ability to sell on value.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top