Telemarketing Sales Executive
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position: Telemarketing Sales Executive
Responsible for working as part of a team to support the New Business Sales Representatives in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools both internal and external
- Self-Generation of new markets & prospects as well as using internal tools to find and explore new opportunities.
- Cold call in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
- Generate customer interest in products & solutions and recognise buying signals to maximise the sales opportunity.
- Track prospects identify decision makers, timelines, specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into CRM.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Results orientated and focus on achieving targets and objectives
- Highly motivated and self confident in approach to role
- Strong influencing skills and negotiating abilities
- Effective time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise according to the overall plan
- Strong people skills and understanding what motivates people
- Strong information, fact finding and questioning abilities
- Good networking & relationship building abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- High focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Highly comfortable with technology and online research systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Self-starter, able to initiate and implement projects on own initiative
- Enthusiastic to develop fresh ideas and learn new skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of our products and the legal industry preferred
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
NB: Flexible working options will be considered as part of this application. E.g. Job shares
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top