Technology Consultants are subject matter experts for specific implementations of the GoldTier product. They often serve as the primary point of contact for our clients, guiding our customers in designing and implementing solutions to complex business objectives with the GoldTier product.
Projects include implementing the software for new clients, expanding the product offering for existing clients, and enhancing the capabilities of the core platform. Technology Consultants are exposed to the full software development life-cycle.
Over time, Technology Consultants have the opportunity to increase their level of client exposure or to focus more on the technical development of the system.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing complex business objectives and requirements to design and implement solutions using tried and true best practices
- Documenting solutions in a logical format that is easy to understand by both technical and non-technical individuals
- Developing and testing projects and client implementations
- Providing exceptional post-implementation support (including troubleshooting, maintenance and training)
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology background
- Detail oriented, Self-motivated, Highly Accountable, Organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Fast Learner
- Travel requirements vary by client and project but typically less than 10%
Experiences with the following technologies are a plus:
- Object Oriented Programming
- XML/JSON based Web Services
- Web Application Infrastructure
Education: BA/BS in related field or equivalent work experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top