Technical Trainee (2018 Graduate)
- Responsible for developing, migrating and maintaining Thomson Reuter infrastructure and Products.
- Responsible for delivering & supporting development of IT solutions across internal/external products, databases, infrastructures & networks. Responsible for executing test cases and test procedures within an established testing window.
- Responsible for creating & maintaining required technical documentation/manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Understand product software development and working within the release cycle and meet the set deadlines.
- BS/BA/BE in computer science, computer engineering or.
- Equivalent willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary.
- Good Team player and self-sufficient.
- Familiar with one of basic technical language: Database, C, C , C# ,Java, SQL, PL/SQL ,Perl, Python or others.
- Big Data, AI experience is plus.
- Familiar with Windows/Unix/Linux administration experience.
- Good in writing and speaking English.
- Knowledge in Financial Markets.
- Ability to rapidly absorb new concepts – either technological, or industry related
- Good requirement analysis and issues investigation skills.
Qualifications External At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top