Technical Support Representative I Bilingual
The focus is answering Audit & Accounting product requests and providing on-demand technical support for our Checkpoint suite of services. Our customers include practitioners from the major accounting firms and Fortune 500 companies. With using active listening skills, you will:
- Provide front-line assistance for clients; providing technical support in clear and understandable terms.
- Problem solving by collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions in a timely basis to assist clients with their support needs.
- Research client requests as related to product installation and/or issues.
- Consistently exceed customer expectations for service quality.
- Meet call metrics and standards as defined by the department, and enter all requests into call tracking system (SFDC).
- Remain current on product development efforts through self-study and other training programs provided.
- Create knowledgebase content and/or training materials to better assist support team.
- Complete projects as assigned.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Required
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years customer service experience; call center or software environment preferred.
- 1+ years training and/or documentation experience (education considered in lieu of experience)
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact positively with customers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to relate well and cooperate with others.
- Good organizational and time management skills; self-starter.
- Good diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of desktop computer technology and their operating systems.
- Proven experience in supporting Internet Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox).
- Beginner knowledge of MS Office and add-in services.
- Understanding of networking and NOS a plus.
- MCSE a plus.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top