Technical Support Representative (Contract to Hire)
Thomson Reuters is looking for Technical Support Representatives in our Ann Arbor, MI office!
This is a 4-6 month contract to hire position.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where helping the customer is your top priority? Are you a smart, upbeat person who loves to figure out computer problems? Your knowledge and experience as a Technical Support Representative will make a difference to accounting professionals around the country. Our Technical Support Representatives are fully responsible for handling phone based and customer facing responsibilities. Phone based duties will primarily entail incoming/ outgoing calls and various call campaigns.
- Provide exemplary client support and technical issue resolution via phone (or email as needed)
- Maintain strong knowledge on supported products
- Meet performance objectives in call quality, customer satisfaction surveys, and call handling
- Provide timely follow up on outstanding client issues
- Effectively communicate and interact with staff assigned to assist in resolving client issues
- Facilitate general web-based sessions to aid new customers in implementing CS software
- Assist with Customer Service queues and Service Reception as needed
- Strong call handling soft skills
- Strong software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Ability to self-manage and work as a contributing member of a team
- Ability to stay motivated in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and master technical or complex information
- A HS diploma or GED is required OR
- 1+ year of customer service experience preferred
- Associates or bachelor's degree a plus
- Ability to work overtime with a varied schedule including evenings and weekends in our Ann Arbor, MI office is a must
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top