Technical Support Representative (Contract)
- Ann Arbor, MI
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where helping the customer is your top priority? Are you a upbeat person who loves to troubleshoot and solve problems? Your knowledge and experience as a Technical Support Representative will make a difference to accounting professionals around the country. Our Technical Support Representatives are fully responsible for handling phone based and customer facing responsibilities. Phone based duties will primarily entail incoming/ outgoing calls and various call campaigns.
This is a contract position starting November 30th, 2020 - April 16th, 2020
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Technical Support Representative, you will:
- Provide exemplary client support and technical issue resolution via phone and/or email as needed
- Meet performance objectives in call quality, customer satisfaction surveys, and call handling
- Facilitate general web-based sessions to aid new customers in implementing CS software
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction
You're a fit for the role of Technical Support Representative if you:
- Have a HS diploma or GED (required) OR Associates or Bachelor's degree (a plus)
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience (preferred)
- Quick learner with strong research, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office applications (preferred)
- Possess strong communication skills and ability to remain professional in all circumstances
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-pressure environment
- Ability to work overtime with a varied schedule including evenings and weekends (required)
What's in it For You
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Compensation: Base salary, plus opportunities for overtime
- Learning & Development: On-the-job coaching & learning, leadership capability development, Harvard Management courses, keytalent programs, tuition reimbursement
- Perks: Social events & activities
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Back to top