Technical Support Representative
Thomson Reuters is looking for Technical Support Representatives in our Ann Arbor, MI office!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where helping the customer is your top priority? Are you a smart, upbeat person who loves to figure out computer problems? Your knowledge and experience as a Technical Support Representative will make a difference to accounting professionals around the country. Our Technical Support Representatives are fully responsible for handling phone based and customer facing responsibilities. Phone based duties will primarily entail incoming/ outgoing calls and various call campaigns.
- Provide exemplary client support and technical issue resolution via phone
- Provide exemplary client support and technical issue resolution via email as needed
- Maintain strong knowledge on supported products
- Meet performance objectives in call quality, customer satisfaction surveys, and call handling
- Provide timely follow up on outstanding client issues
- Effectively communicate and interact with staff assigned to assist in resolving client issues
- Facilitate general web-based sessions to aid new customers in implementing CS software
- Assist with Customer Service queues and Service Reception as needed
- Strong call handling soft skills
- Strong software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- Ability to self-manage and work as a contributing member of a team
- Ability to stay motivated in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and master technical or complex information
Additional Job Requirements
- 1 Year of customer service experience required
- Associates or bachelor's degree a plus
- Ability to work overtime with a varied schedule including evenings and weekends in our Ann Arbor, MI office is a must.
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work? Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters' core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top