Technical Support Executive - Arabic Speaker
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Thomson Reuters Customer Support Centre (in Cyprus) is the high profile first point of contact for customers wanting help on any Thomson Reuters' products or services. The aim is to provide an efficient and effective place for customers to contact, where they can be assured that their technical queries will be answered and resolved promptly, accurately and professionally by telephone or electronically.
- Provide first line technical support
- Resolve queries promptly and professionally on the phone, via email or remote support
- Maintain polite and professional attitude to all clients
- Develop expertise in the diagnostics tools and in Thomson Reuters products that will lead to shorter resolution times
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues
- Log all calls received on Service Cloud accurately and efficiently
- Escalate issues across business technical divisions, expediting solutions to complex client queries and provide end to end ownership of client issues
- Provide timely updates to clients on existing queries
- Undertake proactive calling to ensure customer satisfaction levels
- Meet optimum performance levels and advocate consistently maintained procedures
- Achieve individual & team targets
- This role encompasses interaction with a variety of departments and opportunity for progression within Thomson Reuters Customer Support
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world's most trusted news organization. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on http://www.thomsonreuters.com/.
Thomson Reuters employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with information that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Thomson Reuters values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any other related field.
Graduate level education or equivalent experience will be an advantage.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Technical expertise in TCP/IP, LAN/WAN technology, Windows workstations and Internet technologies, which will enable professional communication with client IT administrators and enable thorough investigation of technical issues
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Motivated self-learner who keeps abreast of technical developments
- Excellent team player
- Some experience within Thomson Reuters or relevant industry experience would be a plus
- Experience of supporting clients in a technical customer support or customer service role will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of financial markets desirable
- Fluency in both English and Arabic is a requirement. The successful candidates should be able to communicate effectively in Arabic Language with clients in the Middle East.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top