- Engineering expert on Refinitiv products.
- Interface with product support groups and development groups.
- Perform customer site break fix activities remotely (or dispatch to site when required) and full time on-site, using global consistent methodologies and tools.
- Provide support for alpha and beta programs.
- Provide world class level support for problem resolution, including reproduction of customer issues.
- Act as experts in their areas to provide high quality advice about the products assigned to internal stakeholders and 3rd party engineers.
- Maintain awareness of relevant technical and product trends through self-learning/study, training classes and job shadowing.
- Maintain site documentation.
- Provide feedback to Development teams.
- Provide technical training to both front line support teams and 3rd party engineers.
- Escalate major, elusive or recurrent issues that affect customer satisfaction.
- Support pre-sales teams in the provision of demonstrations and architectural design.
- May work as part of the project implementation team to integrate Refinitiv products at customer site.
- May delivery technology training to customers.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top